DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
The undergraduate degree course in Commerce Computer Application B.Com (CA) was started in the year 2010-2011. In the year 2012-2013, the postgraduate degree course in commerce M.Com and Research course in the same year 2013-2014, M.Phil was introduced. In the year 2016, the undergraduate degree course in Commerce B.Com (G) was introduced.
It provides teaching in the areas such as Commerce, Accounting and Computer Application .It includes various specialization papers in Commerce and computer Application subjects. It maintains a good industry and institutional interaction. It highlights the concept and skills for Accounting & Computer Application. The curriculum has been designed so as to evolving Accountancy & Computer Techniques
The enthusiastic lecturers belonging to the Departments prepare students to pursue their higher studies & get employed in highly competitive job Market. It impacts values addition courses to all students on industrial visits. The curriculum is updated according to the changing environment in industry and Commerce through board of studies with eminent Members.
ACHIEVERS LIST OF OUR DEPARTMENT
• The Department of Commerce is one of the best result producing departments in the college in terms of Pass percentage.
• The faculty Members of the departments has published journals, Articles with ISBN Number.
• Students of the department participate in various academic and sports events and win laurels for the department. • The department organizes Annual seminars every year by inviting academicians and professionals.
• Sharp minds are at works in the department, where students learn the latest trends in business, Commerce and entrepreneurship.
• The faculty team guide students at every step, motivating them to become worthy managers and administrators
Careers after B.Com
Chartered Accountant (CA)
Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
Masters of Business Administration (MBA in Finance)
Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
US Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
UG COURSE OFFERED: B.COM (G) , B.COM (CA)
PG COURSE OFFERED: M.COM
RESEARCH COURSE OFFERED: MPhil- COMMERCE
Eligibility of the course:
|A pass in 10+2 with Commerce and Accountancy. 20% of seats may be reserved for Vocational Stream. The candidate who has passed Diploma in Commerce or Modern Office Practice (3 years) or equivalent awarded by Directorate of Technical Education / National Council of Vocational Training is eligible for lateral entry to 2nd Year.|
|M.Com.||A pass in B.Com. / Bank Management / Computer Applications / Financial Management / B.Com. (Applied) / CoOperation / B.B.A. and other related Programmes equivalent to B.Com.|
|M.Phil., Commerce||Post Graduate degree in Commerce with a minimum of 55% of marks for non-SC candidates Less than 55% for SC candidates|
University Rank Holder
- Company Secretary
- Business Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Sales Analyst
- Junior Analyst
- Tax Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Business Development Trainee