SINCAS vision and mission reflects its commitment towards providing quality higher education, undertake meaningful research and create overall progress amongst the stakeholders involved
• Our Objective To provide curricular flexibility facilitating inter-disciplinary courses of study and research.
• To establish Schools of Excellence.
• To promote research as a tool for social and rural development.
• To establish relationships with renowned Universities and facilitate mutual exchange programmes.
• To establish meaningful linkages with business and service sectors.
• To undertake extra–mural studies, extension programmes and field outreach activities for societal development.
• To explore the applications of ancient technology, sciences & arts and incorporate the same into the curriculum to meet modern requirements.
• To extend the benefits of higher education to the economically backward and the physically disadvantaged.
• To offer value-based education.
• To provide world class Education
SINCAS is to impart value–based higher education turning out good scholars who are at the same time good individuals and citizens in order that they may become useful personalities of an enlightened humane society