Our college is running its own bus, for the benefit of the staff members and students coming from various parts of the city. Because of this transport facility, all are reaching their destination on time.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Transport facilities will be provided to students subject to the availability of seats.
- The routes of the college buses are drawn up and the parents should consult the college transport section for necessary details.
- The transport form is required to be signed by the authorized official to confirm the availability of transport.
- Students will be picked up and dropped off at a common bus stop, which will designated by the college authorities. Owing to safety reasons, transport route will not be altered to any different drop-off point other than the pick - up point.
- For change of pick up point (residential area), an intimation should be given to the transport section at least two weeks in advance.
- The approval of which is strictly subject to availability of seats.
- Students are required to be available at the designated pick up and drop off area 5 minutes prior to the time agreed.
- The buses will not wait for the late comers. No students shall come near the entry door of the bus until the bus comes to a halt.
- Students will not be allowed to board the buses unless they are with valid ID card.
- Students shall not stick their heads or hands out of open window.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- Unless or otherwise directed by the transport officials, drivers are authorized to stop buses only at the designated stops.
- A list of stops is being prepared keeping in view of the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is also subject to change.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or sabotage. Due to hygienic reason, no student and staff member is allowed to eat on board.
- Discarding of trash or littering food or things of any kind either inside or outside buses is not permitted.
- Courteous and polite behavior is expected at all times. Unruly behavior like screaming and shouting is strictly prohibited.
- Transport registration of students will be cancelled if they are found misconduct / misbehave in the bus.
- The diver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason. Under no circumstances student and staff members will be allowed to board another bus besides the one allocated on reasons of social engagements.